Trilobite - Coltraneia. Devonian Era, Phaecopida, Morocco.
This type has large faceted eyes (Tower eyes) that would have given a large field of view.
Morocco is known for an incredible array of well preserved trilobites. These diverse trilobites includes some of the strangest, adorned with horns, spines and spikes. They date back to the Devonian - 345 to 395 million years ago.
- Some damage to one eye
- Clearly defined shell details
- Body detail is excellent.
- AGE -Lower Devonian,
- FORMATION Lhandar Formation
- Size: 2.5" x 2" (matrix) size of Trilobite is 2" x 1.
- Atchana, Morocco
- From an old 1950s-1990s collection
Free Shipping on orders over $25!
100% Satisfaction Gaurantee by Earthinsync.